Choose K9s to get the job done
THE VALUE OF SCENT DETECTION CANINES
- Proven and Trusted – “Man’s best friend” plays a critical role in early discovery, post treatment and prevention of major infestations. They have the unique ability to detect bugs in areas that are inaccessible to human inspection.
- Cost Effective – It is the only inspection tool that can detect and locate early signs of bed bugs which is critical information for lowering costs and reducing the usage of undesirable chemicals.
- Canines are Honest and Hard Working – They have no “vested interest” in whether bed bugs are there or not. Detection teams are capable of searching five times the amount of rooms in less time over human technicians and can pin point where bed bugs may be in inaccessible areas.
- Problem Solvers – Many times people get bit yet can’t find where the bugs are. These dogs quickly and effectively point out the areas for quicker resolution.
- Greater Peace of Mind – There is a higher probability you should further investigate should a detection dog alert. If the dog doesn’t find bed bugs, you can know with greater certainty that the location being investigated is clear of bed bugs.
Why a K9 Detection Dog?
Detection dogs have been working for police departments and various government agencies around the world for decades. Proven as an effective and reliable tool for locating items such as illegal drugs, termites, cancer cells on humans, explosives and now bed bugs. These highly trained canines are very hard working and can search many rooms per day compared to that of a human technician.
- We perform comprehensive K9 searches of any questionable areas.
- Findings are detailed / confidential report for your records.
- Dogs and handlers are certified and required to re-certify annually.
We provide only the highest quality bed bug detection dogs that undoubtedly and routinely save residential and commercial customers both time and money by detecting bed bug problems early.
Inspecting for bed bugs can be a long arduous task that can literally take hours for a human inspector. Furniture may need to be disassembled and rooms turned up side down in order to find signs of bed bugs.
- Proactive: Prevents infestations and finds bed bug problems before you or your guests do.
- Targeted: Confirms bed bugs in suspected areas.
- Post-Treatment: To ensure effective treatment results.
At Himalaya Pest Control, we can’t take all the credit for a job well done. Backed by years of experience and passion to giving our customers the peace of mind that they deserve, our team is composed of more than just a few hard-working individuals; some of which with paws.
Offering our clients a more accurate solution to Bed bug inspection, our K9 inspection team comes to your location ready to handle even the lightest infestation. Detailed and efficient, our K9 services are designed to provide specialized inspection for a more thorough search in order to determine the presence of Bed bugs in your home after the treatment. Hiding in places not visible to the human eye or hard to see places, K9s are able to sense Bed bug presence, offering a much more detailed insight to the situation at hand.
Specifically trained to detect the scent of all stages of live Bed bugs including live eggs, our K9s work with their handler to contact the problematic areas throughout your home, often identifying areas of your home you may not even realize are infested. Bringing a comfort and confidence to our clients, we are proud to offer a more practical solution to Bed bug infestation.
Fast, affordable, and less invasive than your traditional inspection, our team is able to do much more than ever before, giving clients a quicker chance to treat the problem at hand. If you are questioning whether you have a potential bed bug infestation or not, do not wait. Let our K9s make sure that your property is Bed bug-free. Contact us today to find out more about our K9 inspection and Bed bug Treatment. Schedule your appointment now.